Pages

Being Big Boy


Sometimes... 
It is tough to get over something
That I love more than anything in d world...
Anything... I meant...
 
Sometimes it feels good giving my share of chocolate
To my little sister with whom i used to fight most

Sometime it feels good wiping the tears from my mom's eyes
Than crying on her lap like a helpless kid

Sometimes it feels good to buy a shirt for dad
Than asking him the pocket money

Sometimes I feel like I am a different guy
Than how i claim or may pretend to be

Coz' sometimes I think of bot hurting people back
Who broke this heart into several pieces

The first moment when I think of changing the world
And in the second i realize i am just a timid creature

Sometimes when sorrow makes me blue
And i think of painting the city red for someone else

When i realize that I won't get everything that i wish
But still don't stop dreaming

Sometimes when I make myself ready for surprises
Instead of expecting something and getting disappointed

Whenever i feel like punk cultured and there is no rule for me
But still try to set the boundaries

Sometimes it is tough to give give and finally forgive
The people who get get from you and forget you

At moments we have to compromise with something we hate
And learn to live with incompleteness
And at moments we have to close our eyes
Clean up our heart... And just let it go


It happens sometime when really feel good 
To call myself a BIG BOY
And yes... sometimes it feels good to be kid who is grown up

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice and simple.. we all experience this sometimes..

Unknown said...

Yes we do!!!
Not only childhood... adolescence also does have its own colors.

And thanks Dear Anonymous :)

Unknown said...

good one
perfectly describe this phase of life atleast 4 me

Anonymous said...

very true ... :) and very nicely phrased all our feelings at one place :):)

Anonymous said...

U r multi talented :) ....very well defined

Post a Comment