Pages

It's About My Friend...

 U gave me ur hand
When I was about 2 fell down
U came to my life with arms wide open
U came for every better reason
U came into my life
When I was completely fed up with it
To pave me d way to pleasure
There was urn every foot print
To my gray-scale portrait
Millions of colors were ur gift
Life was quite complicated
But u made my way straight
U gave me a reason
To still stay alive 
I was worth something
U made me realize; now I believe
I used to seem so hard at times
To feel closer in relationship
But I found ease in feeling close to u
As it went deeper, our friendship
To be there by my side
When everything goes wrong
How could u manage it?
To support me for so long
Though u were little late but
Came at a perfect time too
How could u really know?
When and why I needed u

With the introduction of ur footsteps
Everything took a turn for the better
I discovered more beauty in everything
As u came closer and closer
Now I realize what I have missed
And of what stuff could I get possessor ship
It was ur friendship dear
A fifteen years long relationship
It was u who recompiled my dreams
Without any expectation in return
And fixed them into my eyes again
And thus became the reason of my exhilaration

i don't know whether
i will get my life back or not
but if it u r with me then
yes, i want it at any cost
I don’t know how far we are going
To travel together on this journey
But I promise that I will make it memorable
Rather than just like any other memory


Neither any poem wills b enough to
Describe neither ur contribution nor this one
But this is all I had to say about u
What more should I say and what’s more I can
This is  for an old friend whom i met after so long...
They say something about wine n friendship...
That older they become sweeter they come
Now i realize this is true... indeed...
I miss u my friend... Thanx 4 being my friend
Thanx for being with me.... Thanx a lot...

0 comments:

Post a Comment