As long as I breathe
I will stand by u
I will protect u
Ever accompany u
As long as u love me
As long as u care
I can do anything for u
Everything i will share
As long as u call me
I will be joining u soon anyway
I'll run even from my death bed
& I'll die another day
As long as there is day-night
I won't let tear come to u nor any woe
I will keep u on cloud nine
& make u walk on rainbow
As long as forever
It will be true, my love
As long as I am there
I will trust u, I'll love
I will stand by u
I will protect u
Ever accompany u
As long as u love me
As long as u care
I can do anything for u
Everything i will share
As long as u call me
I will be joining u soon anyway
I'll run even from my death bed
& I'll die another day
As long as there is day-night
I won't let tear come to u nor any woe
I will keep u on cloud nine
& make u walk on rainbow
As long as forever
It will be true, my love
As long as I am there
I will trust u, I'll love


0 comments:
Post a Comment