Pages

Madness

It is not love 
what people call my madness
Don't break for what i care
Never give up this relationship
If not friend then
I would even love 2 be ur foe
If not with me
I don't mind u standing against me
I still dont belong to ur adversaries
What if strangers entered
Into the list of ur favorites
Loving u is still on the top of my to-do list
If its still unknown to u
Then might it be an ignorance
Though life seems to be so succincted
Yet not inadequate to be in love
Be it love or some other stuff
Why should u mind giving me
At least the permission to love u
Why this restraint to utter moans & a plea
I will loose my tender
Though cruelity is the best word in ur diction
I am running out of time to love
How r u getting time to hate
Even thorn gets a soft corner in my heart 
How can u smash a bud
Vexing & cajoling can't drag me away
Even if desires only remains 
At the end of the raom to execute it

0 comments:

Post a Comment